Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Make Excel 2007 work like 2003

My company has switched to Office 2007. I absolutely despise how Excel 2007
handles graphics. The options to edit plots are layed out horribly, and
errors on plot with the y axis on log scale do not display correctly. And
the default line and markers are just plain awful. Is there any way to make
Excel 2007 behave like 2003 with respect to graphics? These changes are more
annoying than clippy ever was.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

In short...no, sorry

--