Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default excel - rows repeat on top

office 2007, i can not activate the print setup, sheet, rows repeat on top.
there is icon, but can not activate. what is the problem
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You probably try to do this via Print Preview. That doesn't work
Use the Page Layout tab and choose the Print Titles menu. It gives you the same setup tabs, but now Rows to repeat at top does
work

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"cxxper" wrote in message ...
| office 2007, i can not activate the print setup, sheet, rows repeat on top.
| there is icon, but can not activate. what is the problem

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

"cxxper" wrote in message ...
| office 2007, i can not activate the print setup, sheet, rows repeat on top.
| there is icon, but can not activate. what is the problem

thank you! it works!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
CLR CLR is offline

You may also be interested in Jim Cone's new commercial Add-in called
SpecialPrint. It allows one to repeat rows at the BOTTOM of the sheets as
well as at the top. It's available at:

http://www.realezsites.com/bus/primitivesoftware/

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"cxxper" wrote in message ...
| office 2007, i can not activate the print setup, sheet, rows repeat on top.
| there is icon, but can not activate. what is the problem

thank you! it works!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

i use rows to repeat at top in page set-up. but it adds pages to my worksheet.
Instead of having only 17 pages without the "rows to repeat at top" it
becomes 34 pages, the addition having no entries (blank).