Juco

Default auto filter question

A column in spreadsheet.... If I want to auto filter I go to Data/Filter
/Autofilter....This is fine except that having done that the arrow for auto
filter does not appear until I go Data/filter/auto filter for a second
time. This happens every time I do this, I have do go through the above
twice before the arrow for the dropdown filter appears. Is this normal or
is there a setting I can apply.

thanks