Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Monthly Breakdown

Worksheet "Overall" list all my orders. I want to pull/copy all data to
another worksheet "Monthly Breakdown" when it meets a month/year date range
(i.e. 2/2009, 3/2009). Sort of like below:

Enter date range: 3/2009 (all data will display below this)

WS5678 4567889 engine
WS4678 4667999 transformer
Etc.

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Roy,

Just select your table and apply data filters, and on your date column, select the custom option,
with Greater than or equal to Start Date, and Less than or equal to your End Date.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"roy.okinawa" wrote in message
Worksheet "Overall" list all my orders. I want to pull/copy all data to
another worksheet "Monthly Breakdown" when it meets a month/year date range
(i.e. 2/2009, 3/2009). Sort of like below:

Enter date range: 3/2009 (all data will display below this)

WS5678 4567889 engine
WS4678 4667999 transformer
Etc.

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Not sure what you mean by "select your table." Is this from my "Overall"
worksheet or do I create it on a new worksheet?

Here is what I use for getting totals, but need something that will display
individual data:
=SUMPRODUCT(--(TEXT(Overall!H8:H2002,"mmm/yyyy")=TEXT(I1,"mmm/yyyy")),Overall!AI8:AI2002)

Thanks.

"Bernie Deitrick" wrote:

Roy,

Just select your table and apply data filters, and on your date column, select the custom option,
with Greater than or equal to Start Date, and Less than or equal to your End Date.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"roy.okinawa" wrote in message
Worksheet "Overall" list all my orders. I want to pull/copy all data to
another worksheet "Monthly Breakdown" when it meets a month/year date range
(i.e. 2/2009, 3/2009). Sort of like below:

Enter date range: 3/2009 (all data will display below this)

WS5678 4567889 engine
WS4678 4667999 transformer
Etc.

Thanks.

Monthly Budget Breakdown GF_Chris Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 8 March 15th 07 04:28 PM
Breakdown AJ Excel Worksheet Functions 1 May 3rd 06 09:02 PM
How do I set up monthly random work schedule for 60 hours monthly The Ace of the Base Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 April 4th 06 07:36 PM
How 2 breakdown $$$ into $ $ $? mjpage Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 January 8th 06 01:16 AM
Mortgage template comparing interest pd, monthly, bi-monthly, ext. JMC Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 April 14th 05 02:35 PM