Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Spreadsheet won't calculate

I have a large spreadsheet that will not calculate the most simple of formulas.
- auto calculate is on.
- it still won't calculate using F9.
Any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

http://xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0024.html

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"frankfine" wrote in message ...
|I have a large spreadsheet that will not calculate the most simple of formulas.
| - auto calculate is on.
| - it still won't calculate using F9.
| Any suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ed ed is offline

"frankfine" wrote in message ...
|I have a large spreadsheet that will not calculate the most simple of formulas.
| - auto calculate is on.
| - it still won't calculate using F9.

Any suggestions?|

On the same menu as Calculatio/automatic be sure that Iterations is set
to at least 100.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thank you. It was the cell formatting that caused the problem. I had to
reset all cells to "General", and later reformat cells as needed.