Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Fill out Word template form from Excel spreadsheet

I have a Excel spreadsheet contains data that I want to fill out Word
template form. Is it possible to automate this process? If it is possible,
what is the best way to do it? Marco?

Thanks
--
YiChing
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I have a Excel spreadsheet contains data that I want to fill out Word
template form. Is it possible to automate this process?

In Word, there's
Tools Letters and mailings

Looking under "mailings" in Word's built-in Help reveals the details.