Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default The worksheet option under "insert" is gray (unavailable)- why?

I want to insert an additional worksheet and the worksheet option under
"insert" is gray. How can I get access to it in order to add a worksheet?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You must remove protection from the workbook.

ToolsProtectionUnProtect Workbook

You may have to supply a password.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP