david

Default can you hide rows with a formula?

on my last sheet there should be an overview of the data selected by the
user. If the user doesnt select all the blocks with data because he thus
not need that particular block. There will be empty rows between the
information on the last sheet!
I need all the info under each other, so that the user will have a short
clear overview that will fit on 1 page to print. (this should be all
automatic).

Is this possible by hiding the empty rows with a formula? Or is there
another way?

(The sow called empty rows do contain formulas that hide the data blocks
that the user thus not need)

Please help me I have tried so many things and still without resold.

Greets david