Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Dropdown list with 2 columns

Hello,

I have a list of values in one column and a list of description of each
value in the adjacent column. Is it possible to have a dropdown list with
both columns but only the value of the 1st column is posted in the cell after
selection ? I tried merging but did not work.

Many thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max Max is offline

One possible alternative to achieve it
would be to use a combo box from control toolbox

Take a look at this sample from my archives:
http://savefile.com/files/221672
Combo box from control toolbox toolbar_Example2

Success? Celebrate it, click the YES button below
--
Max
Singapore