Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Hyper link between excel worksheets

I usually link cells from some worksheets to my summary worksheet, but How
can I adjust certain cells so that when I click into it, it automatically
brings me to the detailed supporting worksheet that the cell is from?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

This example creates a hyperlink€¦
To cell C10 on the sheet named: MySheet
In the current workbook

A1: (The text to be displayed by the hyperlink....eg Click Me)
B1: (the location to hyperlink to.....eg MySheet!C10)

This formula actually creates the hyperlink
C1: HYPERLINK("#"&B1,A1)

In the example, cell C1 displays "Click Me".
When clicked, you are hyperlinked to cell C10 on the sheet named MySheet.

Alternatively, you could use the Excel Main Menu:
<insert<hyperlink.....Click: Place in this document
etc.

Is that something you can work with?
Regards,
Ron