Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default function

I want to enter a code into C4 and match that code to a code in another
worksheet and put the corespnding name from that worksheet into cell C3 in
the first worksheet.

Help!!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Check the help for the VLOOKUP function, it may fit your needs on this
scenario.

Hope this helps,
Miguel.

"Lisa" wrote:

I want to enter a code into C4 and match that code to a code in another
worksheet and put the corespnding name from that worksheet into cell C3 in
the first worksheet.

Help!!

Need some comments on my Utility_Move class module. jchen Excel Worksheet Functions 0 August 21st 06 07:05 PM
Creating a Custom Excel Function to Calculate Gini Coefficients [email protected] Excel Worksheet Functions 3 February 21st 06 11:15 PM
Date & Time mully New Users to Excel 4 May 23rd 05 11:56 AM
Conversion SVC Excel Worksheet Functions 9 February 28th 05 03:29 PM
HOW CAN I GET OFFICE 2003 EXCEL BASIC TO NEST FUNCTIONS LIKE EXCE. Robert AS Excel Worksheet Functions 4 December 2nd 04 11:49 AM