Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Entering week ending dates

I want to be able to put enter a date when we started working on a job. Then
off of that date I want to fill in week ending dates in several other cells.
for example:
If I put in Aug 1, 2007, then in the first of the weekending cells I would
want the date of Aug 3, 2007, the next cell Aug 10, 2007 and so on. The
begining date can vary so it might be Aug 6, 2007. Is there a formula that
can figure this out?
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

the try:

in B1:

=A1+(6-WEEKDAY(A1,1))

A1=Start Date

Add 7 to the above date to get next Friday

C1=B1+7 etc