Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default HELP PLEASE!! PROJECTING A WEEK ENDING PRODUCTION DATE

Hi,
I want to run a pivot table on some raw data with the following variables:
'Account Customer', 'Order Date', 'Order Number', 'Item', 'Factory', 'Order
Qty', 'Exp Production Date (week ending)', 'Average weekly production by
Item'.

Currently the 'Exp Production Date (week ending)' is manually entered into
the raw data sheet.

I would like Excel to calculate the 'Exp Production Date (week ending)' in
the pivot table based on 'ave weekly production by item'. I was thinking the
ave weekly production numbers would be entered manually into a raw data
sheet.

Could you please advise how I can get EXCEL to do this?

Thanks so much!!!

Pete
EXCEL 2003, WINXP SP2, 1 GIG RAM,