Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Can I title columns with out them having a row number?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can have letters at the top of the columns or you can have numbers at the
top of the column--or you can turn off the row and column headers.

(Tools|Options|view tab|uncheck "Row & column headers")

I put my own headers in Row 1 and then put the data in rows 2:xxx. And I'll use
Window|Freeze panes so that I can always see row 1.

Debi.Scbs wrote:

--

Dave Peterson