Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Pivot Table formatting numbers

How can I format a column (which isn't a total/summary field) to two decimal
places? Hitting refresh changes it back to the default
--
Traa Dy Liooar

Jock
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

To change the format of the data items inside a pivot table (not row, field
or column) double click the upper left corner where the data item tag is
located, then click on "Number..." then select the number stile that may fit
your needs.

"Jock" wrote in message
How can I format a column (which isn't a total/summary field) to two
decimal
places? Hitting refresh changes it back to the default
--
Traa Dy Liooar

Jock

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hmmm. The 'number' option only appears on totals/summary fields, not on data
fields.
--
Traa Dy Liooar

Jock