Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Auto start Function Wizard

Good Morning,
I have created a user defined function and I have a toolbar button that
will insert the function into a cell. I would like for the toolbar button to
also open the function wizard so that the user can easily populate the range
and criteria for the function. Is there a way to do this?
--
Thank You,
Steve
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JNW JNW is offline

If you already select the cell in your code then just add the following line:

Application.Dialogs(xlDialogFunctionWizard).Show

If you don't select the cell already you'll need to do that so that the
function wizard has a formula to reference.

--
JNW