Susan

Default LINK ONE ROW BASED ON CONTENTS OF A COLUMN WITHIN THE ROW (DATE)

I have a workbook with 17 worksheets. The input is basic and repeating exept
for a couple date columns. I would like to set up a separate worksheet for
each month of the year, and have a formula that will send/link entire rows of
data to the corresponding monthly worksheet, based on the input of one date
column.
For example, if I am posting a surgery to my main worksheet(database type)
for a case on April 4th, while I want the information to remain in the
original worksheet. I also want it to automatically go to the April
worksheet. I am not extremely skilled in excel, but can find my way around
somewhat and would really appriciate any help anyone can offer.