Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default split axis

In Excel 2003 charts, i want to split y-axis to better present different
scales plotted.
In other words, i have a data that contains extreme values that when plotted
shows a distortion in small values. (eg. when you plot the values
2,5,8,9,96,1458,... if you try to plot these values, you will not see the
trend of the small values).
I hope I made myself clear,
Thanks,