Pete Johannesen

Default How to include minor tick labels on logarithmic axes in charts

When I make a chart with a logarithmic axis (a xy chart with the y axis
logarithmic) I cannot get the minor tick labels plotted on the logarithmic
axis (I can get the minor grid lines). Is there a way to solve this?
Tushar Mehta

XL's handling of a log scale is rather limited. You may be better off
simulating one. See
Flexible Log Scale
http://www.tushar-
mehta.com/excel/newsgroups/flexible_log_scale/index.html

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article , =?Utf-