Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
DORI

Default How to save the current worksheet as JPEG, TIFF or DICOM?

Just wondering if there is a way to save the current worksheet as tiff or
jpeg file. I have a worksheet that I need to insert it in the PACS and our
PACS only accept JPEG or TIFF or DICOM format.
Thank you in advance.
Dori
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
hyiqiang

You may search "print to file" software to achieve this.

As far as I know there are many softwares (including freeware)
available for you to transfer your printable files into JPEG, pdf.
etc.

Just need to do some googling, I think.

--
hyiqiang
hyiqiang's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26974

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
DORI

I want to remove some of the steps in converting Excel to PDF and then PDF to
JPEG. I know there are also screen capture softwares that take a picture of
screen. But we need to make the program as simple as possible and in one
place.
Do you know any macros that can be written in a cell (lets call it "Print
Button") so that when we click on it, it automatically save the current
worksheet as JPEG?
Thanks,
DORI