BrainFart

Default Conditional Formatting that will display conditional data

I would like to be able to enter a number into a cell and then have that
number automatically change to a different number. Example: I would like to
be able to enter 1000 in cell A2 and then have $15.09 be visible instead. Is
this possible? I have tried using =IF(A2<1500,15.09,"") in the Formula Is
option of the Conditional Formatting option, however, it does not work.
Please advice. Thanks.
Gary''s Student

If you let the user enter 1000 in cell A2, it will blow away any formula you
put in there. Far better to put the formula in a different cell.

If you absolutely must have the cell over-ridden, then you will have to use
a worksheet event change macro. See

http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/event.htm#case
--
Gary''s Student