Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Copy & Paste Across Sheet Tabs in a Range of Cells

I know that this can be done because I've done it before. I just cannot
remember how.

I have 20 sheets tabs
I want to copy a range of cells from sheet1 and paste them over to sheet2
thru sheet 20. What I'm doing now is going into each tab and highlighting the
range of cells I want to paste the data into and then I paste it across the
sheets. How can I group all sheets tabs at once and highlight the range of
cells in one shot so I don't have to go into each one?

It probably doesn't matter, but I'm using Excel 2003

Thanks, Karen

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Karen,
You have to select all the tabs at once, holding the shift key select the
first one and then click on the last tab it will highlight all of them. Now
go to the cell or column where you want to paste the information and paste
it. It will paste in all others tabs as well