RickKel

Default How do I stop the Reviewing toolbar from showing up in Excel?

The "Reviewing" toolbar shows up every time I start Excel, even though the
checkbox for this toolbar is cleared in the Customize area in the toolbar
setup menu. I noticed this is the default for a new Office installation.
How do I stop this irritating toolbar from showing up all of the time?
Thanks.
Norman Jones

Hi Rick,

See the following post from Jim Rech: