Tipps

Default adding rows of hours and minutes to get a total

Hi there. I have a timesheet with a column (Col. B) containing minutes
- the range is B16 to B26, with more rows being added as I add more time.

I have converted the minutes into hours and minutes using this formula:

=INT(B16/60)&" hours "&MOD(B26,60)& " minutes"
=INT(B17/60)&" hours "&MOD(B26,60)& " minutes"
etc. which gives me the hours and minutes in Col. C

I now want a grand total of the hours and minutes from C16 to
c26.

Any help greatly appreciated.
Col. B Col. C
Time Total time