Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Nacho

Default How to I convert standard time to Military or 24 hour format?

I have data with time in standard fromat i.e. 3:00PM but I need it to be in
24 hour format i.e. 15:00. How can I do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips

Format as hh:mm

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Nacho" wrote in message
I have data with time in standard fromat i.e. 3:00PM but I need it to be

in
24 hour format i.e. 15:00. How can I do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Marcelo

Hi,

Menu - format | Cells | hour ...

hth
regards from Brazil
Marcelo

"Nacho" escreveu:

I have data with time in standard fromat i.e. 3:00PM but I need it to be in
24 hour format i.e. 15:00. How can I do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bearacade

Custom Format it to HH:MM

--
Bearacade

Bearacade's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35016
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=556597

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jessica C. Jara

Hi Nacho, just get on the cell, left click your mouse and in the display list
click format cells, once there click on the number page and in there click on
time. You will be able to find it there.

Hope this helps you,

Jessica

"Nacho" wrote:

I have data with time in standard fromat i.e. 3:00PM but I need it to be in
24 hour format i.e. 15:00. How can I do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gary''s Student

Format Cell... Number Time and pick 13:30:55
--
Gary's Student