Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default For Ron Bruin Please

Hi Steve

Steve used a macro from this page
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm

AutoFilter only copy the values

copy a whole worksheet to another worksheet please.

All data on the sheet to another sheet ( a copy of the sheet) ?

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Steved" wrote in message ...
Hello from Steved

I am using your good program Sub Copy_With_AutoFilter_2()

I would like to please firstly add that after it copis it does a value only
in other words change the copied formulas to values, and secondly can it also
copy a whole worksheet to another worksheet please.

Thankyou.