Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
slickd1200

Default How do I make my arrow buttons move from cell to cell in Excel?

For some reason now when I use the arrow buttons they move the view bar up
down left right instead of moving from cell to cell. If anyone has any
suggestions how to change it back it would make my life much easier. I use
them tons and now it is killing me!!

Thanks!!

Donald
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Chip Pearson

It sounds like your Scroll Lock key is on. Turn it off. It is
typically located above the Home and End keys.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"slickd1200" wrote in