nivedrajesh

Default can excel convert number into words (like 10 to ten)?

can excel convert number stored in one column to words to be copies to
another cell?
suppose I put the number 10 in cell a1, is there any way that excel
automatically give the value TEN in another cell? it should keep on changing
when I change the number.

Roger Govier

There is a free ADDIN available which will provide a function to do this.
Go to the link below
http://longre.free.fr/english/

--
Regards