Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Search Spreadsheet for a name

I want to Find a name on a large spreadsheet...I should be able to search the
whole spreadsheet, but there is no way I can find.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You could use the FlexFind add-in that Jan Karel Pieterse
http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/Default.htm

--
---
HTH

Bob

"Missy" wrote in message
I want to Find a name on a large spreadsheet...I should be able to search
the
whole spreadsheet, but there is no way I can find.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Easiest way to search for any specific word in almost any Microsoft program
(including Excel, Word, and IE) is to use CTRL + F.

Press and hold the CTRL key, then press F and release both keys. A dialog
find box will pop up.

This is the most helpful keyboard shortcut I use, and I use it often.