Fritz

Default Lost my install cd and therefore can't upload the statistics add-i

I need to install the statistical analysis toolpack add-in but have lost the
original install cd. Is there any way I can obtain the toolpack add-in using
just the Product ID number? Perhaps as a download from the Microsoft
website? I've searched the Microsoft website as best I know how, but have
been unable to find a way to do this. Thanks.

Fritz

If this is true, it means that even though I can demonstrate proof of
purchasing the product and could therefore provide the Product ID key,
Microsoft has not created a way for me to solve this simple problem. I guess
Bill thinks he still isn't rich enough and wants me to buy another copy of
Excel just to get the statistical analysis toolpack add-in. I think I'll
visit Kazaa.