Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
rojobrown

Default V Lookup

How can I copy a vlookup formula down without the cells changing every row
down?

Thanks a bunch!
rojobrown
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
bpeltzer

Presumably you do want the lookup value to change every row (otherwise you'll
get the same answer every time), but not the table array. Change that
portion of the formula to use absolute references rather than relative