Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I make "some" of the cells in excel the same size?

I 've created a table with multiple merges and titles and sub-titles. How
can I make some of the cells within the document the same size (for
consistency size)?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Copy a cell.

Ctrl click the cells you want to contain the same size/formatting.
Right click-Paste Special-Formats