Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
SteveC

Default Is there a way to link Auto Filter values to a Cell

Instead of going into each auto filter drop down box, I'd like to type a
value in a cell and have auto filter link to that cell so I can easily filter
along different criteria. Is this possible?

More specifically:

Column AM with about 3000 rows has % values 1-100%. I just want to return
bottom 10%. Currently I have to go into auto filter and the custom value to
less than .1. But going into the drop down box takes too long. Can I link
auto filter to a cell where I can just type in ".1" and have it filter the
entire column?

Is this a macro question? I hope not. Thanks...