Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Creating step-up bars

Hi,

I am looking for help to create a graph in Excel, that behaves like a
step-up graph, but with columns instead.
So what I need is a graph where the first bar/column marks from zero to,
say, 10%. Then the next column have to start AT 10% and show up to, say, 20%
and so on.
I got something that looks a bit like it, by using the stock
(open-high-low-close) chart, but I want the columns to be right NEXT to each
other.

I hope to hear from someone soon.

Kind Regards
Schwartz