Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Excell spread sheet: reinstate number of rows to 50

In my excell spread sheet, I need to find out how to reinstate a specific
number of rows. It is an address spread sheet with approx 40-50 rows. As it
stands now I cannot get to the bottom of the number of rows, and so cannot
access the tabs at the bottom of the spread sheet that say Sheet 2, Sheet 3
etc, where a lot of other info is stored.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Max Max is offline

Some guesses at your predicaments, & tinkers to try:
1. Click Window Unfreeze pane (panes may be frozen?)
2. Click Tools Options View tab Check "Sheet tabs" OK (sheet tabs at
bottom cannot be seen?)
3. Select the entire sheet. Click Format Row Unhide (rows hidden?)

If some options appear grayed out, then you might need to do this first:
Click Tools Protection Unprotect (sheet protected?)
--
Max
Singapore
"Monica" wrote:
In my excell spread sheet, I need to find out how to reinstate a specific
number of rows. It is an address spread sheet with approx 40-50 rows. As it
stands now I cannot get to the bottom of the number of rows, and so cannot
access the tabs at the bottom of the spread sheet that say Sheet 2, Sheet 3
etc, where a lot of other info is stored.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

On Feb 12, 12:01*pm, Monica wrote:
In my excell spread sheet, I need to find out how to reinstate a specific
number of rows. It is an address spread sheet with approx 40-50 rows. As it
stands now I cannot get to the bottom of the number of rows, and so cannot
access the tabs at the bottom of the spread sheet that say Sheet 2, Sheet 3
etc, where a lot of other info is stored.

Are the rows hidden??
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi,

Try maximizing your spreadheet. And if necessary the Excel program.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire