Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default count a number of days from a date

I need to know the formula for: counting the number of days from a certain
date

So, example. I need to know what date is 270 days from July 1, 2008.

Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Thu, 4 Dec 2008 09:59:01 -0800, RGlade
wrote:

I need to know the formula for: counting the number of days from a certain
date

So, example. I need to know what date is 270 days from July 1, 2008.

Thank you.

With July 1, 2008 in A1, the date 270 days later:

=A1 + 270

Format as a date.
--ron
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Just add, date in A1

=A1+270

format as date

Peo Sjoblom

"RGlade" wrote in message
I need to know the formula for: counting the number of days from a certain
date

So, example. I need to know what date is 270 days from July 1, 2008.

Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thank you so much. And for the quick turnaround. Appreciate it.

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote:

Just add, date in A1

=A1+270

format as date