Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default New date based on one date field minus minutes in another field

I have a worksheet that has 1 field with the full date, e.g.
12/25/2007 09:30 (field A)
and another field that has minutes, e.g. 15. (field B)

I want a formula that can tell me the new date/time if I take field A
and deduct field B.

thanks!