Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default How do I insert column headings above the numbered rows?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

If you want to change the column headings A,B,C etc. to titles, you cannot.

One workaround is to use row 1 for titles then turn of ToolsOptionsViewRow
and Column Headers.

Then select A2 and WindowFreeze Panes.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 26 Nov 2007 15:05:00 -0800, Alaskanheart