Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
tiang1209

Default Need Formula

I have 4 numbers, example A1=7, B1=6, C1=7, D1=7, the final result I
want is 6, 7 sort from smaller number in different cells without
repeating the same number. Please help.

--
tiang1209
tiang1209's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32113

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
tiang1209

tiang1209 Wrote:
I have 4 numbers, example A1=7, B1=6, C1=7, D1=7, the final result I
want is 6, 7 sort from smaller number in different cells without
repeating the same number. Please help.

Another example, if A1=2, B1=9, C1=7, D1=5,
the result sort from smaller number is 2, 5, 7, 9.
This one I have no problem.
Once I changed the one of the number of B1 or C1 or D1 to 2,
the result I need is 2, 5, 7 or 2, 5, 9 or 2, 7, 9.
Please help to get a formula to get the result I want.

--
tiang1209
tiang1209's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32113
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=518675

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
vezerid

tiang

the formula I gave you will behave as you want for the examples that
you mention. Did you try it?

Kostis Vezerides