cable guy

Default is there a macro that will convert from inches to feet and inches

I need to work and calculate in feet and inches, sometimes converting from
inches to feet and inches and back again. Is there any function or macro I
could use to accomplish this??
Duke Carey

Be sure the Analysis Toolpak is installed (ToolsAdd-ins), then look up the
CONVERT() funtion in the help file