Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Macros VBA and Converting Form to Database

I have a workbook that logs our inbound calls. In this workbook the first
sheet (Call Record) is like a form where the headings are in Column A and you
are inputting information (heading such as DATE, Client Manager, Contact
Name, Firm Name, etc) into Column B. I know it's possible to put a button at
the end of this form that will not only print out the form, but transfer the
information into the second sheet (Inbounds) where the information is put in
rows (Header row contains the information from Column A on the first sheet).

I've linked worksheets and workbooks together before and done formulas and
functions and although I know this can be done I don't have the foggiest of
how to go about doing it.

Any help?

TIA!!!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks so much for your reply, Ron. Let me just reiterate that I have
absolutely no knowledge of VBA - so...do I just copy and paste what you have
into my Visual Basic editor? Sorry to ask for further explanation but I am a
complete "dummy" when it comes to this and have no idea what I'm doing.

Thanks again!

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi Lori

Try
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy1.htm

Read this tip

Tip: Use a row below your data (if the range have separate areas) with links to cells you want (=C3 in A50, =G15 in B50, €¦..).
You can hide this row if you want and copy a range like A50:Z50 for example with one of the values copy examples.

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm