Jeanine

Default how to calculate overtime automatically on Excel timesheets

Does anyone know how to make an Excel spreadsheet calculate overtime
automatically? I have it set up to calculate how many hours each person
worked subtracting out time for lunch. How do I get it to read that if the
hours in the regular hours column is over 8 a day, to put the difference in
the overtime field?

Thank you.

Bob Phillips

Use a formula like