Greegan

Default Exporting single or double quote delimited files

Sorry, I'm re-posting this question because i actually forgot to check for
an answer. I apologize but now I really need this answer. Thanks for you
help.

is there a simple way of exporting a comma separated text file (*.csv) from
Excel with a choice of a single (') or double (") quote delimiter?
Thank you in advance.

JE McGimpsey

You can always check the archives. Just enter your email address in the
"author" field:

http://google.com/advanced_group_sea...ugroup=*excel*

In article ,
"Greegan" wrote:

Sorry, I'm re-posting this question because i actually forgot to check for
an answer. I apologize but now I really need this answer. Thanks for you
help.

is there a simple way of exporting a comma separated text file (*.csv) from
Excel with a choice of a single (') or double (") quote delimiter?
Thank you in advance.

Greegan

"Greegan" wrote:

Sorry, I'm re-posting this question because i actually forgot to check

for
an answer. I apologize but now I really need this answer. Thanks for you
help.

is there a simple way of exporting a comma separated text file (*.csv)

from
Excel with a choice of a single (') or double (") quote delimiter?
Thank you in advance.

Hey thanks thats a big help and i found so much more information there then
i was expecting