Ann Shaw

Default Printing problems with columns and rows

Hi

I have sets of rows where some information needs to be
seen and some does not. I have hidded the unnecessary
rows. I have columns broken into numbers and only want
each number printed (using print area set for this)

Eg:

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P
1 1 2 3 4 5
2 x
3 x
4 x x x
5
6
7
8 x x x x x
9
10 x
11

I want to be able to print only the rows with x's and each
number of columns on a separate sheet. Is there an easy
way? I have hidden the rows first that are blank, then I
have selected the different column groups and grouped them
together - the set a print area for each one but it is
very time comsuming. Any ideas???

Thanks

Ann