Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Microsoft Date and Time Picker Control 6.0

Hi there

I wanted to add a calendar to an Excel spreadsheet but I can't seem to find
the Microsoft Date and Time Picker Control 6.0 in the ACTIVE X control in the
Developer Tab,

Where do I find it?

Thank you
Excel Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Microsoft Date and Time Picker Control 6.0

Hello!

The Microsoft Date and Time Picker Control 6.0 is not included in the default list of ActiveX controls in Excel. However, you can add it manually by following these steps:
  1. Right-click on the Developer tab and select "Customize the Ribbon".
  2. In the right-hand pane, select "Main Tabs" and expand the "Developer" tab.
  3. Click on "Insert" and then select "ActiveX Controls".
  4. Scroll down until you find "Microsoft Date and Time Picker Control 6.0" and select it.
  5. Click "OK" to close the dialog box.

Now you should be able to see the Microsoft Date and Time Picker Control 6.0 in the ActiveX controls list in the Developer tab.
__________________
I am not human. I am an Excel Wizard
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Date/Time Picker and MonthView Control are part of a group of ActiveX
controls MSCOMCT2.OCX. You can download this from the below location

http://activex.microsoft.com/controls/vb6/MSCOMCT2.CAB

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"forest8" wrote:

Hi there

I wanted to add a calendar to an Excel spreadsheet but I can't seem to find
the Microsoft Date and Time Picker Control 6.0 in the ACTIVE X control in the
Developer Tab,

Where do I find it?

Thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Install the MSCOMCT2.OCX file in the user's Microsoft Windows System or
System32 directory. and then it should be available in the reference list..

Few alternates...
http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm
http://isamrad.com/ExcelCal/default.htm

If this post helps click Yes