John Sullivan

Default time sheet to calculate 2 different columns

I have a spread sheet with 7 columns: first column is start time, second
column is end time, 3rd column needs to be calculation of time worked between
1st and 2nd column; 4th column is start time (for hours after lunch when
clocking back in), 5th column is end time for the day, and 6th column needs
to be the time worked as a diference between columns 4 and 5. Column 7 is a
calculation of the total time worked that day, column 3 plus column 6. I have
a formula from the help files =TEXT(B2-A2,"h:mm") that will calculate column
3 and column 6, but can't find a formula that will add column 3 and 6 to give
me total hours worked to displayin column 7. Also wanted to know if there
were any way that I could format columns 1, 2, 4, 5 to display regular time
as opposed to military time.
Biff

Hi!

Try these:

=B2-A2+(B2<A2)

Format the cell as [h]:mm

For the total of the day:

=C2+F2
(which should auto format but if it doesn't format as [h]:mm)

Biff