Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Change column Name from 1 2 3 to A B C in excel 2007

now when I open new excel file, the column Name is 1 2 3 and the row als 1 2 3
how can I change the column name back to A B C

please I need your help
Thanks
Ahmad
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Change in options. Depends on your version of xl what you need to do so I'll
give you both.

XL 2007
Click Microsoft button (large button top left of screen)
Click Options (towards bottom right of dialog box)
Select formulas (in left column.)
Uncheck the box R1C1 Reference Style

Earlier versions of xl.
Click menu itme Tools - Options - General Tab
Uncheck the box R1C1 Reference Style

OssieMac