Thrava

Default strange horizontal line showing accross several columns

Between two rows, and for the span of about 16 or so columns there is a line
that I can't get rid of.

Its not a "Border" settings, Its not a drawing line, its not a page break
line. I can't select it. If I select the entire two rows flanking this line
and delete the two rows, the line simply shifts up. So it this line was
between rows 70 and 71, it would then appear between rows 69 and 70.
Its not anything in the footer or header either!!

It prints when I print the page.

Any idea what on earth this could be?

Thanks
Thrava
Max

Perhaps an object ?
Try press F5 Special Objects Ok
Then press "Delete" ..
--
Rgds
Max
"Thrava" wrote in message
Between two rows, and for the span of about 16 or so columns there is a

line
that I can't get rid of.

Its not a "Border" settings, Its not a drawing line, its not a page break
line. I can't select it. If I select the entire two rows flanking this

line
and delete the two rows, the line simply shifts up. So it this line was
between rows 70 and 71, it would then appear between rows 69 and 70.
Its not anything in the footer or header either!!

It prints when I print the page.

Any idea what on earth this could be?

Thanks
Thrava

dziw

I have the exact same problem and I cannot figure out how to solve it.
I have tried getting rid of all borders around the cells, rows,
columns, and it does nothing. You cannot delete the rows or columns
and get rid of it. I have looked for hidden formulas, hidden rows,
nothing!

--
dziw
dziw's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=10422

Dave Peterson

And you looked for flattened objects, too?

Edit|goto|Special|objects

Do those lines get selected?

If you know you don't have any objects (pictures/buttons/checkboxes/etc) on the
worksheet, you can select them all and hit the delete key.