jsky

Default with Autofilter on, display count results in lower left corner wit

With Autofilter on, how can I have Excel display the count results (ex. 7 of
50) of a particular filter, WITHOUT having to have Manual Calculation on?

I have had to turn AutoCalc OFF in order to see the results that typically
display in the lower left corner of the application.
Debra Dalgleish

The results should appear, even if calculation is set to Manual. Perhaps
there are too many formulas in the table, as explained he

http://www.contextures.com/xlautofilter02.html#Count

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List