Junior Member

Default Replacing #N/A with a '0' (zero)

Hi all,

I'm using a Vlookup to pull figures over from another sheet. Is there a way that when there isn't any data to pull across, instead of displaying #N/A it could display a zero?

Thanks in advance...

Neil

Niek Otten

=IF(ISNA(YourFormula),0,YourFormula)

--

Kind Regards,

Niek Otten

Microsoft MVP - Excel

"neilcarden" wrote in message

Hi all,

I'm using a Vlookup to pull figures over from another sheet. Is there a
way that when there isn't any data to pull across, instead of displaying
#N/A it could display a zero?

Thanks in advance...

Neil

--
neilcarden

Junior Member

Thanks again you guys!!! Excellent...

galimi

=if(isna(cell_ref),0,cell_ref)

Replace cell_ref with the one cell range being referenced

http://HelpExcel.com